Saturday, November 15, 2014

♥ Love your life ♥

Happy Saturday everyone! Hope you are enjoying your weekend so far!Just stopping in with a card I made for this week's challenge at The Kraft Journal. It is to make a Tall and Skinny card. I started with a Kraft cardstock base that is 3 1/4" x 7". I then added some papers, crystals and a flower from the Coffee Break line by Prima.


I also added some crocheted lace trim and some May Arts Natural Twine. Easy Peasy! ;)


You still have until tomorrow to join in on the fun! :)


Have a great weekend!

hugs...


6 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Melissa, this is so pretty! I love your crochet trim and the vintage feel your card embodies. Thank you for joining in the fun at The Kraft Journal this week.

Tracy said...

Such a pretty card.
I like all the texture to your card.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely and sweet tag, perfect for a young woman gift!

Karen Letchworth said...

What a beautiful project, Melissa. Thanks so much for sharing in our Tall & Skinny Challenge, and I hope you'll join us again soon.
Karen
The Kraft Journal

Sleepy Stamper said...

Beautiful card Melissa. The flower is just lovely. Thank you for joining us this week over at the Kraft Journal.
Anitra

Unknown said...

So many pretty details. :) Lovely...